It would be great if ...

The "Details" tab is the default tab.

Instead of the "Snapshot Tab" being the default tab, make the "Details" tab the default.

23 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As it stands, we waste countless clicks every time we open CI and then a person and have to click yet again to get the "Details" we almost always want to see instead of the wish-we-could-just-get-rid-of-it "Snapshot tab. There's enough clicking around with CI and SF as it is, so every click saved is time (and sanity) saved!

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe I am confused, but what do you mean, Ryan?
        I voted for this b/c when I open Cirrus Insight in O365, I then see the relevant people from the email, but then when I click on a person (if they are in our SF instance), it loads the "Snapshot" tab, which is mostly useless to us (until/unless we can edit/control its layout, and get rid of Opportunities or put something else there, etc.). I want to be able to set the "Details" tab to be the default tab opened when clicking on a person, and thus, as per this idea, I would be able to "Instead of the 'Snapshot' Tab being the default tab, make the 'Details' tab the default."
        No?

Feedback and Knowledge Base