It would be great if ...

Ability for Many People to Book Same Time for {Book Meeting in Flight Plans}

I use Book a Meeting in a Flight Plan that is for an event - in this case, a webinar. In the case of webinars, you want many people to be able to book the same time slot.

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Robert AlexanderRobert Alexander shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Ryan HuffAdminRyan Huff (CEO, Cirrus Insight) responded  · 

Thanks Robert. I understand what you’re looking for, but Book Meeting — as it is today — isn’t made for this. But I’ll think through it some more.

But for this specific webinar use case, don’t you have a webinar sign-up page that has direct integration to your webinar solution?

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Robert AlexanderRobert Alexander commented  · 

Hi Ryan. Yes, the webinar solution (GoToWebinar) has event campaign capability. That is more managed corporately and I was hoping I could work an option that was more of a 1:1 invite (flight) campaign for events. Make sense? I'd build a flight plan that had 2-3 emails go out with CTA to register and if/when they respond we can have them exit flight with outcome of either "not interested", "registered for webinar", etc. then for those who "registered' have it start another flight to remind them to attend, etc.

Also be able to include an Outcome after the book a meeting step after x days to segment who has booked a meeting vs. who has not. And based on those outcomes, start a new flight.

Ability to specify a fixed date and time (ex. 8/3 from 1pm - 2pm ET) in the "Book a Meeting" step and all people on the flight who accept the meeting in the Book a Meeting step have that date and time put on their calendar.

Feedback and Knowledge Base