It would be great if ...

Fix UI to not conflict with Gmail Offline

When the Ciurrus plugin is turned on, it covers a number of important button in Gmail Offline (specifically Gmail Offline app), like Refresh, Delete, Archive, etc. I use Gmail Offline all the time when traveling. But every time I do, I need to turn off Cirrus so I can do email. Those are often my biggest blocks of emailing (one the plane between CA and NY), so lots of emails aren't being tracked and reduces the value and usefulness from Cirrus.

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I'll double down on this. This is my biggest gripe about Cirrus Insight. Can we get this bug fixed ASAP.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agree that this issue makes Google Offline unusable when Cirrus Insight is enabled. Our sales team is international and we use Gmail offline during flights crossing both oceans, which dont always have Internet access, thus we use Gmail Offline. This bug is very frustrating for our team at Optimizely. Appreciate raising the priority of this.

• Richard LethinRichard Lethin commented  · 

This is reporting a bug in Cirrus Insight. So it should get fixed regardless of votes. Who knows if this is the tip of the iceberg and Cirrus is doing something else bad.

It is not a feature request.

Feedback and Knowledge Base